I'll just take your Xanax. I don't need anything really.
I am quitting
Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 491 / 491 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
OH HOW I WOULD LIKE JUST 25B SO I CAN PURCHASE A GOLD AK AGAIN, SOMETIMES I STILL SEE IT IN MY DREAMS AND I WAKE UP FEELING UPSET X
Peace
Peace
2 quitting on the same day? I gotta quit as well then, all good things come in threes
4 is better tho :P
I would take some if this thread isnt a troll
Thanks will take some stuff
can i just pay you the 10b you lost back to keep you in the game?
you spelled quiting wrong
Please can I have 2 billion?
[image: c.tenor.com]
[image: c.tenor.com]
I’ll take one pair of boxing gloves ty
Ill take whatever you are willing to give. Best of luck in RL
Accept
just blow all our minds and donate the sum to the church.
You don't want gak?
I’ll take your cans and FHC, tanx bro xo
I cri
But its tears of seriousness at the communities loss of an old player.
Please dry my tears of sorrow with a little pixel dollars
But im not joking, its a loss to the community
<3
Please come back someday
But its tears of seriousness at the communities loss of an old player.
Please dry my tears of sorrow with a little pixel dollars
But im not joking, its a loss to the community
<3
Please come back someday
This you?
Mentions: heYALLScotThere [2753804]
pls gib stoof
Nah I’m a super cheap date, consider it like taking me to McDonald’s
I'll reinvest some cash for you
I'll also take a gak....
I'll also take a gak....