6 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 2 likes · Well done! Still need to work on that one too. You got it pretty early, that is good!
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 2 likes · Ha, sir Knows! Cheers, doing my best. Feels like I just am a terrible driver xD. 19 RS and no Redline. That's a achievement on its own.
16:16:05 - 15/02/22 You were awarded the honor: Redline (Win 250 races with a single car)
After fully upgrading 4 cars I thought I go for the Redline honor with my Honda NSX (T-SR-T3). Starting off with about 60 wins it has taken me 13 days to get the honor. Thanks to everyone who joined in the races and helped me get it and I hope I helped other people reaching theirs too, cus there was a lot of losses :)
This statement took me by surprise a little because you have more than 4.3k racing points earned and almost 4.5k raced entered!! (o_O;) You must have a very diverse fleet of cars that you are using, which is great, but it also takes longer to get this achievement then, I guess.
For me, I simply raced only one fully-maxed car (Lexus LFA) on every official track I was placed on until I got to 250 wins. (~_~;) It took me exactly 1,520 official races to do it, but I got there!! (^__^;) Haha After that, I used all the racing points I had accumulated to build my fleet.
Securop, I wish you all the best on getting the Redline merit!! (^o^)/