Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reds graphics

Started by Over [2744367] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Over [2744367]

Hi all OV here, I would like to share with you my kind of artwork

nothing special at the minute just a few drawings I’ve uploaded, I will update as I make them :)

Please R+ if you like my work :)

Here are a few samples:


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]


I’m not all new to this shiz here’s a link to my old thread on my previous account


Reds old art

if you’re interested in any of this it’s all custom work (hand drawn to personally fit you)

shoot me a message and we can have a little chat, profile images will start at around 5m until I get to grips of things again XD

thanks for taking the time to to have a look at my thread

Red 2.0 XD




Mentions: RedGang's graffiti GFX (open taking orders)