Just grave.
Grave
Started by TheDarkLight [2048878] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested.
been happening to me since i joined, ngl i always thought it was just potential outline of what my character would look like with certain clothes on (huge helmet, cape, etc) otherwise idk
never really bothered to think about it, rather attack and move on
never really bothered to think about it, rather attack and move on
Bro you showed your BS right now :/
Yes, this issue has happened before https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16226337&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21492705
Mentions: Why am I an octopus?
Oh that's awkward, waste of a thread then I suppose.
It's a bug related to the moto helmet, nothing new and nothing to do with Cthulhu.
Also who doesn't know how to screenshot in 2022? Are you serious?
Also who doesn't know how to screenshot in 2022? Are you serious?
If he had shared a screenshot, I would have wondered if it was photoshopped... Instead I have to consider if it was photoshopped and then OP thought to take a picture with a phone... I'm not ready for 4d chess today.
Graved as requested.