Staff Edit: Advertising/Spam
Staff Edit: No
Started by jamesdoc20 [2756320] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
boooooooooo
Inafterfed
it's hilarious how little these forum spam bots have changed in 20 years
Maybe remove his contact details?
Imma write it down for safe-keeping
Never knew when I'll need these certs
Never knew when I'll need these certs
Purchase DILF Certificate Online
Didn't know I needed a certificate to become a DILF. I wonder what kinda test you needa do for that :thinking: