Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Set Trade Description Bug

Started by KuBe-Of-RuBiX [2467170] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

KuBe-Of-RuBiX [2467170]
Device: samsung SM-N950U Android: 9 App version: 1.6.5

I set trade and pasted in standard description. Normally, I need to add a space to get Initiate Trade button to be usable.

Description box only takes 2 characters now.

Set trade 2 days ago and all worked normal.

Screen shots attached.Screen shots
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
New line characters are no longer permitted in the description or the trade logs. This is what is causing your issues, I would recommend removing those.

Thanks!