Can you just spill the name now and not talk in codes? XD
Faction Tax?
Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 220 / 220 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I would never join a faction that made me pay to join and stay there. But I do agree with requirements such as chaining and training type of things.
oh damn... well... If you want to destroy a faction you can start by taxing its members i guess.
95% sure he is talking about Rampage Total Destruction.
so we are talking about 16 possible factions....
- The Black Pearl
- Natural Selection IV
- Impulse
- Buttgrass Inc
- Dystopia
- Total Domination
- The Drunk Tank
- Arcadia
- Nub Navy
- Lingering Insanity
- The Nest
- Caledonia
- Perpetual Motion
- Vinerri
- 39th Street Healers
- Rampage Total Destruction
shouldn't be too hard to eliminate most of these as suspects
- The Black Pearl
- Natural Selection IV
- Impulse
- Buttgrass Inc
- Dystopia
- Total Domination
- The Drunk Tank
- Arcadia
- Nub Navy
- Lingering Insanity
- The Nest
- Caledonia
- Perpetual Motion
- Vinerri
- 39th Street Healers
- Rampage Total Destruction
shouldn't be too hard to eliminate most of these as suspects
Mentions: 39th Street Healers [7049] · Arcadia [8938] · Buttgrass Inc [8803] · Dystopia [22492] · Extinction [8500] · Impulse [33783] · JFK - Future Killers [14821] · Lingering Insanity [8400] · Natural Selection IV [9055] · Nub Navy [33241] · The Black Pearl [9036] · The Drunk Tank [9953] · The Nest [35507] · Vinerri [8836] · Wargasm HQ [30085] · WTF Ducks [11428]
watch him tell you next:
The faction has a D in their name... ffs xD
The faction has a D in their name... ffs xD
Oh no! ....
Well I didn't out them lol.
Honestly this whole post was for their members to see they are getting f**ked by this.
And to prolly question more because I know they are getting f**ked by other things too.
Well I didn't out them lol.
Honestly this whole post was for their members to see they are getting f**ked by this.
And to prolly question more because I know they are getting f**ked by other things too.
Most factions have requirements that could be seen as a tax of sorts. You must fight in wars. Must be active and in OC's. Must be on torn stats. Must post in the faction meme forum once a week.
I'd draw the line at posting memes in the faction forum where you can't get karma.
this is basically us but without any tax...
maybe were doing it all wrong..nobody told me i could charge peopel rofl
maybe were doing it all wrong..nobody told me i could charge peopel rofl
It depends on what this faction want to do with this money. If its new faction that you build with your friend, i will be happy to givve a few xanax to fund the growth.
But if this faction has 4m respect..... they better sell it and downgrade lol. Would be a lot better
But if this faction has 4m respect..... they better sell it and downgrade lol. Would be a lot better
Great, OP, are you happy now?
Factions have a right to ask for activity, but uh… straight up subscription for staying is bs.
On that note, if you’re looking for a faction around 4m respect, the guys at Total Domination are pretty damn rad, if you got the activity and dedication. No slackers.
That’s a shameless faction ad, I know. Lol
On that note, if you’re looking for a faction around 4m respect, the guys at Total Domination are pretty damn rad, if you got the activity and dedication. No slackers.
That’s a shameless faction ad, I know. Lol
hahahahahhaha seems really fair,
Well I just took a look at those profiles listed above. Could only rule out one from the sixteen. Now that I'm insanely curious, any testimonials from members of these 4mil factions to rule out their name? Really want to find the culprit here.
I can tell you for a fact Nub Navy does not do this. I was an Officer and the guys are awesome. Also obviously NS4 doesn't either.
I happen to know a faction that wanted a medium flight plushie/flower run a week (not sure if it's the same still)
I happen to know a faction that wanted a medium flight plushie/flower run a week (not sure if it's the same still)
Iv seen a faction that had 98 members that can do a 25k chain turn into a faction that does 5k chains and dropped to 58 members in less than 25 days and it started with this lol
I can attest to that, as I've experience it xD
Not Total Domination. No Xanax tax, mandatory or otherwise.
Mentions: Wargasm HQ [30085]