Good day, I just want to suggest that we should make purchases from bazaar when the owner is abroad should recieved as cheque redeemable from the bank. I dont want to close my bazaar everytime I want to fly abroad to buy stuffs.
It is a common knowledge not to bring too much money on you if you want to travel abroad, I, personally just bring enough to buy the things I always buy to avoid getting mugged by large values. That is until some people bought items of large quantities and value on my bazaar and got mugged by millions. The reason was because when people buy from your bazaar while you are abroad it will automatically added into your balance. So that is why i wanted to suggested having cheques to claim the purchases from your bazaar while you were abroad.
[image: c.tenor.com]It's a crime game. Expect mugs, it's not something that's not gonna happen. If you don't wanna be buy mugged, don't sell stuff in your bazaar. Simple. If you want to sell stuff in your bazaar, be smart about it.
I dont condemn mugging. What I want to suggest is that the money should not be added directly in your wallet while abroad.
Cause first af all, for example, you already brought money you only need if you travel, right? You want to go to China for example, you brought only 10k, just enough for you to buy the plushies you need. But then someone bought in your bazaar in Torn for 40m for example. As a low level as myself, we often get mugged even the little second you are there. And so, instead of getting mugged by only some dollars, you get mugged for millions.
I mean realistically, why would the money be in your wallet if you were abroad? And the bazaar was in Torn.
Ohhh god, not another one……..
Please dont criticize me, was only making a suggestion and if there was a suggestion like this before me, then you can just leave this thread hanging. And also send me link of that thread i wanna know what the discussions where or what the developer thought. Thank you
There is atleast one of these threads every week with some sort of suggestion on how to keep money of hand so you can’t be mugged and keep their bazaar income safe……
Srsly? Then did the devs respond? Tried finding those threads till my eyes hurts. So many threads to scroll onto.
Srsly? Then did the devs respond? Tried finding those threads till my eyes hurts. So many threads to scroll onto.
They get graved quickly lol
Hahaha yeah total of 500+ pages. By the way thanks for replying. Its nice to have a suggestion forum here.
Everyone is still welcome to reply here haha
Admin grave this thread please.
hahaha just learned while reading forums. Byes
Nope
What do you mean criticize you? The whole point of this forum is to critique and provide feedback towards a suggestion for the game, whether it's positive or bad.
As for links to other threads, well, there's a lot of similar ones. The main premise is that all of these provide a bunch of mug protection, which stated above me, is part of the game, and shouldn't be rendered as an obsolete playstyle. In fact, it's one of the main core things when attacking, leaving, mugging, and hosping. The devs have already stated before that they do not want that much mug protection going around, and most of the community doesn't either. Hope that makes sense :)
Can't find the actual Ched response, but I bet Elizabeth will find it or something :P
Yeah makes sense. I could just be biased. But i definitely see myself mugging the shit out of some weaker players in the future. But not for now haha. Thanks
Grave this post admin :)
Graved per request.