Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn phone app

Started by Ankx [2174905] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ankx [2174905]
I'm mainly playing torn via the app on phone because i dont have much acces to my pc ( not much home )
it used to be fine but since a week ago it started to go very, very slow!
Everything takes so long to load, even chatting is slow.
Kinda unplayable actually..
Wifi or 4G doesnt change anything.
Phone cant be the problem, its a high end battleship :)

Is this a common problem now? Or how can i fix this?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the app settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
I've got version 1.6.10 and I've e noticed a lag up to 5 seconds. Also, it's almost impossible to chain with a phone. I've made hits and noticed that the countdown doesn't reset like it's supposed to.
CyanIcon [2163903]
Im having an issue with the app where it is becoming very zoomed in when i open the app, and i am unable to unzoom the screen. I restarted my phone, and it helped momentarily, but now it is zoomed in again