Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lex Wolverines 25k

Started by Graciejj2000 [2037482] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
75
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Graciejj2000 [2037482]
I wanted to give a shout out to our team. Great job on achieving our first 25k for a total of 153k respect. I see a 50k in our future. Now we will jump back into the ranked warring. We're currently 3-0 looking to get into that Silver League. I'm very happy to have such a dedicated team. The sky is the limit for this group. Well done team!


[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: gyazo.com]

Final bonus drop because this is how we roll.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Great job Lex, I'm proud to play Torn with you.

~Leadershit
Evil-Duck [1182047]
Amazing accomplishment what with me being drugged to shit and hit with about 10 temps. If i choose to rehab I could hosp every single member of your faction

Peace
Whisperis [2591046]
Lol we have kept you in the hospital almost all the time. We played this forum back and forth before. You and your sweet Dude lost. Don’t go there little boy. Go hide under the rock where you came from.