Hi Guys,
Recently (last 7 days) I have been having an issue with resolving attacks. I complete an attack, choose leave/mug/hosp, then it will freeze, other torn tabs also freeze, eventually it brings me back to the attack page showing us both on 0 health and saying 'the fight is over'.
Initially I thought this was an issue with my network, I can now confirm it is not. I thought it was an issue with torn tools or tampermonkey scripts and so I disabled those and still it persists.
Tonight I had an incident whereupon hospitalising [2478243] the above stated issue happened. He messaged me soon after saying 'did u get the money?' I had not got the money, he told me 'Oh ok, yea it said u claimed the bounty but u left me on street'. Attack log ref # 184374723 .
All of this has been on the same device, my PC using the latest version of chrome browser. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Recently (last 7 days) I have been having an issue with resolving attacks. I complete an attack, choose leave/mug/hosp, then it will freeze, other torn tabs also freeze, eventually it brings me back to the attack page showing us both on 0 health and saying 'the fight is over'.
Initially I thought this was an issue with my network, I can now confirm it is not. I thought it was an issue with torn tools or tampermonkey scripts and so I disabled those and still it persists.
Tonight I had an incident whereupon hospitalising [2478243] the above stated issue happened. He messaged me soon after saying 'did u get the money?' I had not got the money, he told me 'Oh ok, yea it said u claimed the bounty but u left me on street'. Attack log ref # 184374723 .
All of this has been on the same device, my PC using the latest version of chrome browser. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,