Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems on Windows 11

Started by GuiltyaSinJuray [2674978] on in Technology.

4 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
GuiltyaSinJuray [2674978]
Hey, I have recently updated my laptop to Windows 11.

I need to specify that I don't have a really high end one but it's fairly decent and I've got the update a few months ago (2 or 3 idk) my specs being way better than the recommended ones . My experience so far is that this OS is an unfinished mess, it freezes from time to time , I have random lag while in settings or when I press the windows key, My CPU jumps to 90% randomly while on desktop and then back to normal. Even the search bar works like shit from time to time ( random typing lags and sometimes not finding apps).
If you wonder why I didn't downgrade back to Windows10 , well, I wanted to see if the updates will make 11 any better, but now, unfortunately, my updates fail to install :DD.
(Install error - 0x800f0922)

What's your experience with Windows 11 so far ?

P.S. I only use this laptop for school , Youtube and Torn so malware from porn sites or whatever can't be the source of my problems :DD

P.S.S. Sorry for the mistakes in this thread, English is my 2nd languace.


If this thread is not in the right section I'm sorry.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Your first mistake was upgrading to Windows 11...

General rule is never upgrade Windows until it has been out there for a year so the Beta testers, like yourself, have gone half crazy with the bugs...

It's like buying an apple device, just don't do it...
bloodred [662077]
well my experience has been quite good with Win 11

firstly i installed it on my old laptop, which didnt meet the requirements, but even tho, managed to install and it works, tho it felt a bit sluggish

recently bought a new laptop, installed win 11 on it and works smooth as butter, not a single problem so far. use it for gaming and tho ive read about problems with games, i havent seen any of them
no lag, no nothing, so im good with win 11
Anonymous123132 [2346757]
Although im on a PC and not on a laptop it has been mixed. Some games run better and some worse, and i have noticed that input latency is a bit high compared to win 11. So overall i think win 11 is fine but i definetely wouldnt recommend upgrading to it for anyone who hasnt already.
yreew [1989745]
SLOWER and yet it has LESS feature. so sad to be normy these days aint it? thank god i use linux, and put windows only in virtual machine when i need to use it.