Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Currently? Racing

Started by SporkMonkey [2065017] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The race was finishing up when you grabbed the screenshot, it takes a few seconds to process the results and send out an Event, you are allowed to join another race while you wait, too. The icon remains green for these few seconds.

Thanks!
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I understand that. I am not new to racing. Ched closed the bug report w/o anyone looking into it, so here is another screenshot taken moments ago, and the icon is still green and the race has been finished for hours. Note the time.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

It's still an issue. Like I said, I don't care, whatever. That is the point of the "bug report" though, right?