Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED ATM

Started by SimonZ [2304458] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
SimonZ [2304458]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Need to unload your plushies for some cold hard cash? You’ve come to the right place![/background]



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Welcome to SimonZ’s
Pop-Up Plushie Shop


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Currently Buying:[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Kitten @ 1100 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Sheep @ 1100 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Teddy @ 1450 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Stingray @ 10500 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Wolverine @ 10200 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Jaguar @ 16900 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Chamois @ 40000 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]25x Nessie @ 40700 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Red Fox @ 42000 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]8x Monkey @ 47500 each


0x Panda @ 71800
[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Lion @ 73000 each[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]0x Camel @ 94000 each
[/background]


[/background]
[/background]


Hours of Operation CLOSED ATM TCT

I think you’ll find that these prices are darn near close to market value. The point of this shop is to try to give the most fair prices possible, that's why I often am not seeking large quantities, I seek fairly small amounts of goods to make sure I have no excess and can always offer the best prices.

I’ll update how many of what plushie I’m buying and for what rate! Feel free to check if I’m buying a plushie you have whenever you get back from a flight, or whenever you feel like it :)
If you are a frequent flier but I’m not currently buying a plushie you have, send me a message and we can work together in the future. Looking for runners and good people to work with!

A trade with me is a trade guaranteed mug free! Feel free to shoot me a message or chat and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :)
P.S. Reviews are appreciated :P