Some great news coming up in this thread but first, some back story.
I met my now Mrs when I was part of leadership within the UR group of factions. Within a few months of being her friend and eventually dating. I booked plane tickets and flew quite literally to the other side of the world.
After that trip was over and done with (Nov 2019) I booked a flight almost instantly for March 2020. That turned out to be very risky because that was when covid started taking over the world.
I ended up getting stuck in the Philippines with my Mrs due to flights being cancelled left and right. Lost a ton of money there too.
Fast forward to the day I was leaving and it turned out to be final. This was the day that we found out we were pregnant. I had to catch my flight home around 3 hours after we found out.
Little did we know at the time but this would be the last time my Mrs and I would see each other again for 2 years.
It has been a real struggle for both of us. Me missing everything, the entire pregnancy, the day he was born and even his first ever birthday. And for my Mrs having to go through all of this without me too.
I have been here for only a few days currently and I can see the insane amount of work and effort it takes even with me helping. So I can't begin to imagine how she did all of this without me and for so long.
But I am proud to announce that the hard times have come to pass and things are finally looking up for me and my family. Our son warmed up to me very quickly after a very intense crying session because he missed Mama.
Torn has given me my family and now I must take a far more relaxed style of play. I will never be as active as I once was. Thank you Torn for giving me all you have. I feel like I have had the best Torn experience possible. Thank you to all my friends here that have listened to my emotional rants over the last two years. Now it is time for me to move on with my life and give my all to my wonderful family.
Below are some photos, sorry for the sizing. it's being a pain.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: media.discordapp.net][image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I met my now Mrs when I was part of leadership within the UR group of factions. Within a few months of being her friend and eventually dating. I booked plane tickets and flew quite literally to the other side of the world.
After that trip was over and done with (Nov 2019) I booked a flight almost instantly for March 2020. That turned out to be very risky because that was when covid started taking over the world.
I ended up getting stuck in the Philippines with my Mrs due to flights being cancelled left and right. Lost a ton of money there too.
Fast forward to the day I was leaving and it turned out to be final. This was the day that we found out we were pregnant. I had to catch my flight home around 3 hours after we found out.
Little did we know at the time but this would be the last time my Mrs and I would see each other again for 2 years.
It has been a real struggle for both of us. Me missing everything, the entire pregnancy, the day he was born and even his first ever birthday. And for my Mrs having to go through all of this without me too.
I have been here for only a few days currently and I can see the insane amount of work and effort it takes even with me helping. So I can't begin to imagine how she did all of this without me and for so long.
But I am proud to announce that the hard times have come to pass and things are finally looking up for me and my family. Our son warmed up to me very quickly after a very intense crying session because he missed Mama.
Torn has given me my family and now I must take a far more relaxed style of play. I will never be as active as I once was. Thank you Torn for giving me all you have. I feel like I have had the best Torn experience possible. Thank you to all my friends here that have listened to my emotional rants over the last two years. Now it is time for me to move on with my life and give my all to my wonderful family.
Below are some photos, sorry for the sizing. it's being a pain.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: media.discordapp.net][image: cdn.discordapp.com]