Hello i want to ask I can’t find blackmail crime i need it cuz my faction give it to me that i must do it. Where to find it?
Blackmailing question
Started by Leouiz [2756742] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Don't worry - blackmail crimes are organized crimes, within the faction, not on any crime page (check out the wiki), and your leadership team should sort it. And you don't have to actually do anything, but have an "Okay" status (not "in hospital", "in jail", "traveling", etc.)
Clicky (I think that's the right link but may not be because I can't view it while traveling)
Clicky (I think that's the right link but may not be because I can't view it while traveling)
Its a organized crime and is different from individual crimes. You dont have to do anything for this, just dont fly or be in jail/hospital while the crime is ready. Someone in your faction with access to OC will trigger it then.
Beware! You can fail Blackmailing, too, like you fail normal crimes. Keep doing normal crimes to build crime experience. Don't let that nerve bar fill up!
Thank everyone