Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bring it Mission bug

Started by SkullKrusher [207451] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

SkullKrusher [207451]
I am also having the Bring it mission bug, which is described (and replied to by me) in this thread

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16261000&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22216215

haven't gotten a reply there yet.... but my reply was about 30 days after the initial post so maybe it didn't bump.

Same exact situation ..... started mission .....went to join attack (although NOT at the very beginning,..... but before the final.... made about 4-5 contacts)...... finished the attack and still, the mission shows active

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c8033f6a82a965b27deb3b1d1f2f3cea

^^ duke attack

[image: i.imgur.com]

^^ proof I started the mission before the attack
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
While there's nothing we can do about this for now, I'll pass this along to Pavel to prevent further issues in the future.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Sorry, I can't do anything here right now as mission already timed out, however now I have at least a limited way to check such things, so let's keep an eye on it.