Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] Wolverines Gone Wild vs DP Warriors

Started by Lasky [1718783] on in Faction Discussion.

98 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Cloak [2737340]
We've switched up our game since we warred with you guys. It'll be good fun to watch!
Edit: for clarity I'm not betting as I don't have 100m haha
Hell_Hound [1606020]
lol nice job getting people to hit for ya'll no wonder ya'll have 6 wins.

I mean we can win tons of wars to if we had NS and Flux hitting for us.

Skar (and 9 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view] <--- I mean i get why ya'll need help can't even co-ordinate.

Mentions: Skar [442975]

Lasky [1718783]
40 minutes in and you’re already throwing a hissy fit? I hardly think a couple of attacks in this war discredits our historic wins?

We have a group of young, hungry nerds that have never felt the loving embrace of the opposite sex, propped up and supported by a few of us old fekkers... it’s a solid combo (unless fighting SH).

I’m pretty sure you guys out-stat us by a considerable amount with your umpteen level holders so a few attacks here and there makes little to no difference - especially when you have early discharge...

Now let’s get back to smeshing each other’s heads in, shall we?
Cloak [2737340]
If you're so confident of your skills why do you need external hits then buddy old pal?

We're not having a hissy fit, that would be resorting to your low ball tactics of getting outsiders hitting.

Also, you only get early discharge after 100 outside hits AND you know full well it burns medical CD which by the way lasky you wasn't managing so well ;)

If you don't wanna play fair that's fine, but don't cry when we expose you ;)
Matty_h [48911]
Just to help you, you get early discharge when you receive an amount of outside hits equal to your member count within a rolling 24hr period, so would only be 90 for you.