One of my main goals in this game has always been to reach 500 awards. Then I decided to make it harder for myself by staying at level 31 like some kind of masochist XD. Today I finally reached that goal and who knows, I may finally level up now.
I also think I'm the second lowest level to reach 500 awards after Josephine [1923258].
Some of my favourite honor bars I've unlocked along the way:
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Deal at least 15,000 damage in a single hit (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Assist in 250 attacks (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Overdose on Cannabis (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Spend 365 days in the air (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Achieve $1,000,000,000 in total losses in the stock market (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Achieve 150 personal perks (Very Rare)
And of course:
[image: awardimages.torn.com]Achieve 500 total awards (Very Rare)
Thanks to all those in PT-SR that have helped me along the way <3
I also think I'm the second lowest level to reach 500 awards after Josephine [1923258].
Some of my favourite honor bars I've unlocked along the way:
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Deal at least 15,000 damage in a single hit (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Assist in 250 attacks (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Overdose on Cannabis (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Spend 365 days in the air (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Achieve $1,000,000,000 in total losses in the stock market (Very Rare)
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Achieve 150 personal perks (Very Rare)
And of course:
[image: awardimages.torn.com]Achieve 500 total awards (Very Rare)
Thanks to all those in PT-SR that have helped me along the way <3
Mentions: Josephine [1923258]