Not one for posting much in forums but will try to keep this short.
It was my opinion to avoid getting outside help and using bounties (and still is), however this is still a valid strategy of war. I should have made this a bit clearer and there isn't any salt for that. We will be more prepared in future wars and take it in our stride.
Saying that, that's not what won you guys the war so I'm not trying to take that away from you. You guys were super active and we couldn't match that. We tried for so long to break your chain and 4 guys will pop up to save it. So either way, it was a good a good fight and we were outmatched on that front.
We are new to it and we've improved a lot since the ass handing we got from Iron Fist. We will learn from this and come back stronger. So expect a harder fight in the future when we get paired up again!
Well fought everyone. Feel free to drop me a message if there's any issues!
Dilz
Tl;Dr No Salt. They won on activity. Was Fun. Much to learn. My meme game is weak af.
I’ll post a longer response when my phone isn’t at 1%… you guys are absolute beasts. Phenomenal fight, and I hope you get juicy rewards. You deserve it.
Now this is what is called leadership. A mighty fine display right here. Not pointing fingers but bringing it to personal levels and saying you will add someone to the chain list is too low.
Kudos Dilz. It was a fun fight still. there were some good pushes with your heavies. We mainly won only on consistent activity. You can chat up me and skulz on our strategies if you find the need to do so.
Good game guys. A couple of times I thought we might be able to claw it back but your members activity absolutely trumped us. Likewise here, no salt - was just trying to wind you guys up a little for the psychological effect :p
I'm honestly proud of our guys who did get involved as they put up a damn good fight.
Well played WGW - hopefully see you again in the theatre of war after a good shake up in our ranks!
I will say, DP has a strong game. Managed to drag this out for ages and there were times I definitely had to hide in hospital with no possibility of hitting. Gj overall, this was a tough fight. You had some interesting abroad tactics too.
Hopefully next time it'll take more than a breadknife lacerate to the leg to take u out! Level holders suck :p
Great war! Much fun! Too much stress! Too little sleep! Some absolute beasts in DP for the younger members to aspire towards. Hopefully we dont match too soon, hair regrowth needs to happen first.
Not much to add here that hasn't already been said, but the way DP managed to hold on for ages and eventually break our chain with just a few members was proof to their strength. We had activity, they had raw power. Today, activity won. Next time... who knows? Good effort on every single person who got involved. <3
Good job everyone that was honestly the best war we had yet and only thing i can hope is our next opponents give us half as much of a fight as ya'll gave and Dilz is always eloquent in his speech much more than I. Also Jryann you would never make it on my chainlist your respect gain is way to low, but glad to see it got under your skin like it was meant to.
Haha well played my man! We're just upset that you stopped with the memes - they were great! Best of luck in your next war - although I think the enemy faction will need it more than you guys.
Yeah it was a piece of cake, maybe u wanna merg pm me on behalf of skully
Jryann[2165284] · #99
Well I'm not really going to bother. We proved ourselves otherwise from what you said. And that's all that mattered to me. We had a good fight on our end. Wishing you guys all the best your next war.