Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction newletter

Started by Cha_Ching [2266905] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 487 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cha_Ching [2266905] ×2 Cruxin [1996972] ×1 Bogit [2231404] ×1 Enzo60 [2544619] ×1

Cha_Ching [2266905]
another one
Bogit says:
This is a mass message from your faction:
Test test
.........................
it appears to be the same as the reg known chat bug...messages disappearing

Mentions: Bogit [2231404]

Nami [2521438]
Issue still exists. First message showed as completely blank. Second message had the normal text, but was missing a URL inside the body.
Cha_Ching [2266905]
its good to know my faction isnt alone. update. i had a successful send today and then one with nothing in the newsletter. another member was successful after that.
it would be nice if we could hear something from staff. i think.
Drachoth [2411121]
also had this occur to myself, tried to give a detailed description of what happened:

After typing up a newsletter, it appears that what sent was actually a rough outline I had initially typed using 'heading 3'. I only have a screenshot of what was sent unfortunately. I will try to describe the formatting that was used in the mail. Header 3, dark orange color, approximately 20+ links, about 400-500 words, bold text, superscript text.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

The missing text has been confirmed by members not using TT, on mobile, and on PC

Typed up a new one, it successfully sent. Not sure what went wrong with the first.


I also noticed that heading 3 is differently sized when looking at light vs dark mode in the text editor

Light Mode:
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Dark Mode:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Glorphan [2611990]
Had this happen twice in the last couple days, 1 message cuts out half way, the other just says “P”, which was not the first letter of the message…
-Scar- [2456701]
Been glitchy for me for weeks now
Every time I go to mail someone or the Faction, I am unable to type without it jumping all over the screen. It will jump way down if I try and scroll to re read my message spaces oddly. If I try and edit it tends to break and space the messages oddly. (Hard to explain)
JustSomeone [1713015]
oh this happened to me the other day sent 3 newsletters 2/3 newsletters were empty not sure why the message source code was clean too at the time
Walkon [357016]
To add to this, it seems as if other people on my faction can send complete newsletters but I can’t? Could something be wrong my end?
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
You're using the mobile app, aren't you? I'm using Chrome, and have never experienced this issue.

I suspect this may be a bug with the mobile app.