Who'd have thought UR2 was the place that'd change my real life forever huh
A legend quits *Wholesome*
Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It wasn't am easy journey in the slightest. Very testing unfortunately. But ultimately, we came out on top
Amazing the journey has been since then. Wish I was a better friend :(
Congrats to you both and im so glad you are now with your family and your baby is so beautiful!
ahhhh some good news <3
Much congrats
Congrats!
Good luck in life!
Good luck in life!
My little Yasha growing up, I'm so emotional
a true legend was born,
and its not ur son
congratulations, hope ull have an amazing family life from now on :)
and its not ur son
congratulations, hope ull have an amazing family life from now on :)
Congratulations on your family and best wishes for your future. If you made it through 2 years of "social" distancing across oceans, your relationship can make it through anything.
Thank you :) couldn't agree more
Youre a good friend, don't be silly. I'm the asshole lmao
Congrats mate !!!
Best story ever! Many blessings
Damn, mate. No matter how hard times were, you survived. That's always good to hear. Thanks for sharing such an amazing experience which involves RL incidents due to TORN.
I wish you and your family good luck for your life ahead, live a happy and peaceful (as peaceful as possible) life.
PS- your son looks cute :)
I wish you and your family good luck for your life ahead, live a happy and peaceful (as peaceful as possible) life.
PS- your son looks cute :)
Aww <3
Good luck with rl fella
Congrats, and good luck mate :D Happy for you and your fam
Omg. Your baby is SO CUTE!