Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unlocked SSL in 277 days

Started by Garp [2683211] on in Achievements.

29 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Garp [2683211]
13:13:01 - 01/03/22 You purchased a gym membership to The Sports Science Lab for $500,000,000

Since I was day 0 I joined music store company for 30% increased gym experience perk as I always think that this is the fastest way for me to get to SSL. To train or to war the journey has been rough, since LSD only gives 50e. But now I have finally unlocked the SSL gym, I'll look forward to join some companies that provide e.

I'd like to thank the company that has accepted me when I was 0 day old.

[image: i.imgur.com]
dark95 [2321537]
That's 500m ull regret for eternity. ;P

Hope you won't be the new SSL guy that rants into suggestions to make SSL users benefit despite Ched saying numerous times that SSL is just a choice one can have in here xD

congrats but the sooner you switch to xanax the better xD
Ulung_PL [379891]
OP should listen to the post I quoted. I've been there and regret going SSL. My BS would've been much higher if I went xanax instead of LSD.
SirEdge [2609907]
Congrats! Not sure why all of the anti-SSL league came out to rain on your parade. Good for you for setting a goal and then achieving it!
SirEdge [2609907]
Considering the way you lot came out on their achievement thread, it's not hard to imagine people becoming bitter. Let them have their victory, for heaven's sakes!
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
You, and all the rest of the SSL guys, are an inspiration for me to continue on my path to unlocking the SSL. I'm trying to to the same and I'll hopefully be able to do so.

Thank for showing me it can be done.
Wreck-It-Wren [2172553]
That's huge! I'm SSL, and I just passed 1B. 277 days is a huge accomplishment. I was 662 days to unlock. So 277bdays is phenomenal!