I referred my son, he joined without me sending him a link. His user name is JoshHenny(2759302). He joined last night
Referring someone without link
Started by Rmhendrix [2747877] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
I can confirm that my mom ([background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Rmhendrix[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2747877][/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]) had me join! Thanks[/background]
I have added this.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Thank you