To whom is concerned, I am currently experiencing an issue with the bookie where I am unable to place any bets on any matches.
I placed a bet on a match, which then was postponed, placed a second bet and then about 1hr later, revisited the bookie to find I was unable to place any more bets on any matches whatsoever. All betting lines say “suspended” and I am unable to place any bets on any matches, in any sport.
Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.
regards,
Grim
I placed a bet on a match, which then was postponed, placed a second bet and then about 1hr later, revisited the bookie to find I was unable to place any more bets on any matches whatsoever. All betting lines say “suspended” and I am unable to place any bets on any matches, in any sport.
Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.
regards,
Grim