Collective!
The Collective: Come war with us, we share profits
Started by Mizadil [2640357] Committee on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Woo!
Last war I made like 100m off my contribution. Cans provided, xanax provided, weapons provided, armor provided. All I needed to do was make my hits to make that money. And I enjoy the commraderie we have in the mean time. The amount of resolve our members have is amazing.
I've been here a long time. Currently guesting for a ranked war 15/02/22.
We have a good time and seek to improve. I try to spread my knowledge of the game and help others when I can. Others do the same. We're all in this game together and I wouldn't want to spend my time with any one else.
I've been here a long time. Currently guesting for a ranked war 15/02/22.
We have a good time and seek to improve. I try to spread my knowledge of the game and help others when I can. Others do the same. We're all in this game together and I wouldn't want to spend my time with any one else.
bump
b
lump
bump
bump
.
bumpy
Bump, ranked warring soon. And not ched soon. So if you want them sweet contribution payouts...
APPLY NOW! ?
APPLY NOW! ?
Hit the apply button!
Bump!
Bump
bump
bump
Apply!
BUMP
bump
Bump!