Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gamble wonder boxes!

Started by Vandol [2626027] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 374 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Vandol [2626027] ×2 Hybrids [2362803] ×1 1800notascam [2557555] ×1

Vandol [2626027]
EDIT: as many have asked, no I don't have the boxes. After you have sent the money and I spinned the RNG, I inform my Co worker of the number. He gives me the box and I give you the box.


Come and gamble! Selling parcels with random items! The RNG will choose! 1M each parcel. Come and get a DB (60B value!)
For fair chance of players, only one can be bought each day.

We (of course) are not responsible for your unluckiness. Be aware! There are 157 boxes, and in one is the so valuable item of DB! Go big, or go Home my friends.

DM me
Lonestar [1151936]
Let me get this straight, you're selling boxes of crap for an extortionate amount and stating that in one box there is a DB worth 60b while your networth is just 30m? And people fall for this crap? This is quite literally the oldest scam in the book lol
oraN [1778676]
But he said there's a DB in one of them, there has to be a DB. I ain't letting LoneFakeNewsStar from stealing my richness
Vandol [2626027]
No. After the RNG is spinned I inform my Co worker of the number. He gets the box, sends it to me and I send it to you.
-swing- [1097729]
Total scam LOL never even spoke to this guy in my life, He pops up messaging me to buy parcels with a DB in when he has never had a networth in his playing days don't be stupid and fall for this idiot
Nexus [105937]
So, 157 boxes...for 1mill each...

And you're giving away a DB that is worth 382x more than you'll make from selling all the boxes?
Taxxon [882264]
This guy is a restart after scamming one too many people his last go round - guess he didnt learn his lesson?



04:30:12 - 05/03/22 You declined Vandol's faction application to Rising Citizens

Vandol: Hi sir.
Vandol: My apologies if I interrupted anything important but I'd like to know if the declination of my application has any particular reason?


Hm...

Mentions: Vandol [2626027]

Lonestar [1151936]
You guys all seen his honour bar too? Proudly supporting Putin against our beloved friends in Ukraine by the looks of it.....