Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo lag

Started by AfoxxieOne [2757070] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

AfoxxieOne [2757070]
Device: samsung SM-N970U Android: 12 App version: 1.6.5

When you buy ammo in small quantities repeatedly, it says "purchase completed" but doesn't take your money or give you ammo. I had a mod check my logs to ensure it didn't take my money so thats great but it would be helpful if it could be fixed because it's kind of confusing. I have pics and screen recording but I am not sure how to attach it here
AfoxxieOne [2757070]
I just created am Imgur here's the link!
I did confirm my money is correct. So im not sure if this is actually a bug.
https://imgur.com/a/CV2AhL4
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
After the first purchase goes through, the confirmation needs to be dismissed, by clicking on the cross. If you do not dismiss the confirmation message and click on the Buy button after making a purchase, the confirmation persists and just updates to the new numbers without actually purchasing the ammo.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Passing along to Constantin.

Thanks..!!
CrymeLord [2764328] Admin Staff
Happy to report this issue is now fixed and the workaround suggested by CloudJumper is no longer needed.

Thanks for your report!