Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 Billion total!

Started by Tormented- [2391698] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Tormented- [2391698]
So I very rarely post in achievements but this is one I’m particularly proud of!


I officially joined the 1,000,000,000 total club!
  • Strength 400,163,380 −7%
  • Defense 348,333,052 −19%
  • Speed 250,007,278 −6%
  • Dexterity 1,610,263 −20%
  • Total 1,000,113,973
Not the fastest by any means but I’m still happy regardless! Thanks to everybody who helped along the way :)