This morning I flew to Switzerland to buy plushies and stopped by the medical center to see if I was addicted to drugs and I was discharged by staff, they told me that I was not addicted to drugs. Then when I got back to my private island, while doing my daily revives, i took a Xanax and BAM I overdosed and was hospitalized for 3 days. Does this mean I need to go rehab again? Because I work for a strict sweet shop, and the boss will fire you if you have a drug problem. I’m afraid that because I ODd my addiction level skyrocketed.
Overdose
Started by Gore [2027409] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
When you od, you get addiction equal to 3 xans addiction. Not much addiction i think, but that depends on what your boss has advised you for.
Just go and rehab again. As long as its done before the end of the business day, I dont think the extra addiction will even show against your name.
Plus your happy will be shot and rehab is the quickest way to get it all back :)
Plus your happy will be shot and rehab is the quickest way to get it all back :)
Rehab no morethan half bar. Let natural decay kicks in
When rehabbing, rehab one less than you need to. So if it tells you to rehab 4 times, you rehab 3 times. The reason for this is that;
15:45:16 - 02/03/22 You rehabilitated 4 times for a fee of $1,000,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 96.08%
so 4 rehabs cleared off 96.08% addiction meaning each rehab was worth (96.08 / 4) 24.02%. If I had rehabbed the last time I would be technically rehabbing for (96.08 + 24.02) 120.1% however you can only rehab to 100%. This means that you lose out on (120.1 - 100) 20.1% worth of the rehab where the (100 - 96.08) 3.92% remaining addiction could be eaten by your natural decay.
You also don't want to overrehab because the more you rehab the more costly it gets later on when a Xanax can cost you millions in rehab fees.
[image: i.imgur.com]
15:45:16 - 02/03/22 You rehabilitated 4 times for a fee of $1,000,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 96.08%
so 4 rehabs cleared off 96.08% addiction meaning each rehab was worth (96.08 / 4) 24.02%. If I had rehabbed the last time I would be technically rehabbing for (96.08 + 24.02) 120.1% however you can only rehab to 100%. This means that you lose out on (120.1 - 100) 20.1% worth of the rehab where the (100 - 96.08) 3.92% remaining addiction could be eaten by your natural decay.
You also don't want to overrehab because the more you rehab the more costly it gets later on when a Xanax can cost you millions in rehab fees.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Good advice above; after an OD on Xanax pretty much everyone needs to visit Zurich, even if addiction is not the problem, they will need to replace their Happy, which also reset to zero. Follow the above advice above and do not do a full rehab, you get the Happy topped up as well.