Gratz on getting free! Didn't even get to advocate your cause cos it was such a short sentence apparently lmao
FREE NOVA
Started by ovoxo [2744348] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
He deserves it for what he did.
From what a staff member has told me he sent nude pictures of himself doing undescribable things to a goat with a giant marrow before pleasuring himself on video with a lubed up 0.5 inch tap washer that he stole from B&Q.
From what a staff member has told me he sent nude pictures of himself doing undescribable things to a goat with a giant marrow before pleasuring himself on video with a lubed up 0.5 inch tap washer that he stole from B&Q.
R+ for the mental image trauma... Thanks.
Ban the f**kin imbecile I’m sick to death of him throwing his weight (165lb) around. It’s about time he grows up and I know of a few 6ft 5, 300lb, 12” men in JAIL who would be more than happy to make him into a man.
Enjoy the prison slop
Peace
Enjoy the prison slop
Peace
Nova my buddy my pal since forever
Edit:
exactly how long? well Nova is still under my friends list as
[image: i.gyazo.com]
World War gosh how long has that been since the first WW event we had in Torn?
Edit:
exactly how long? well Nova is still under my friends list as
[image: i.gyazo.com]
World War gosh how long has that been since the first WW event we had in Torn?
I want uhh.. I mean my friend wants to see these videos
Good times brother.
You win the forums.... I'm dying rn
Yessss, #FreeDek <3
So Nova was in fed for a shortwhile, probably to save his account as he is not the brightest, and people come out of the woodwork thinking Torn has blacklisted him for no reason...
Nubs...
Nubs...
Glad to see there was no buffoonery involved from a gentlemen of Mr Nova stature in the community!
Nova forget to up his cut to Bogie?
But chedburn told me that’s how donator packs are made.
Now I worry about what he’s done with the videos we made
Now I worry about what he’s done with the videos we made