Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who is MarlonBrando [1337797]?

Started by TWC-Commander [2180078] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

76 replies · 1.86k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

peachykara [1947794]
Long posts of senseless, unfunny, and meaningless memes. I'm not even sure if it's all some elaborate troll or if this is just his actual posting. Either way, a strong shitposter from a top faction.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
he's a poster who plays the game of posting, which is much more morally correct than playing the game of torn. torn is full of criminals and drug addicts!!!
Shaon [1862221]
So here is the thing. When I was a new player, Marlon used to run a faction with around 300k respect. Torn showed me his faction as a recommendation. So I visited his faction page. But the entry criteria were pretty stiff. He required a minimum of 2000 Xanax taken and a minimum of 20000 crimes. From that day my #1 goal was to take 2000 Xanax asap. First forward to 1 year, I realized that Marlon himself hasn't taken 2000 Xanax but my goal stayed the same. Another 1 year later I first beat Marlon in a chain attack which marked my official chase for the requirement for Art of War to come to an end. I don't know him well and haven't talked with him ever but I thank him from my heart for giving me the first goal of my Torn Career.
MarlonBrando [1337797]
Marlon Brando
Ref: http://www.famousfix.com/topic/marlon-brando
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: media2.giphy.com]party on

Annual Torn Marlon Brando's month long Birthday Celebration starts in a few weeks (IMDB Details Marlon Brando) hoorah marlon

Ref: 2022/21 Month Long Marlon Brando Birthday April 4 and the (Entire Month of April 2022 Join the Fun, 2022.New thread soon) Celebration: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=35&t=16222314&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21417038


[image: media2.giphy.com]
[image: media1.giphy.com]X
Rules Torn


Mentions: [Torn]Marlon Brando Birthday Celebration All Month