The team back together again lol :)
PT ShadowRazers foolish faction Graved
Started by monstercoookie [2753972] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wish to have my 10 seconds back.....
It’s okay, I’ll be back.
Just remember “ The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves”
Just remember “ The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves”
"If violence doesn't solve your problem, you're not using enough of it."- Illidan Stormrage
Who said we'll accept you back?? Pfft!
How cute, lil Linky thinks he has a say :)
Haha is this meant to be a threat? I’m kinda looking forward to the beatings :/
I will lend u my riding corp XD
Yes, they're a bunch of fools, keep them in hosp!
No good members bullying everyone. :( I second this.
Hugs are available...
PT- who? Never heard of them. Must be some bullies.
Why did u have to do him like that? He’s just a kid.
Bump.