Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let it rain!

Started by SuspiciousD [2653877] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 580 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

SuspiciousD [2653877]
I am actually enjoying the carnage tiredsaladelego is causing and 'notice' that someone threw a bomb against chain reaction and hasnt claimed it yet.

I hope other people are going to throw theirs as wel and create a bigger chaos, why stop at six right?

Ps. I am available if you want someone else to trigger the bomb
SuspiciousD [2653877]
Nahh, im not on the forums that much, so dont really care for that.

Did however hope someone starts trowing a few extra bombs and maybe even let me do it for the merrit