I bid tree fiddy since novody interested lol
Sold
Started by Primefun [2333027] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My Bid: 15% motivate crowbar -[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Damage:[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]27.09 [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Accuracy:[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]56.65 [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]+ 400mill[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[/background]
I’ll bid 350m
Guys minbid is 1b its from melee cache worth 1.2b with an outcome that is favourable so 1b is a fair minimum
B
1b
Unfortunately how much you paid for cache has nothing to do with the value of the item but you have found someone willing to pay the 1B so your ok
Everything I've pulled I've sold for less than the cache was worth. It's a hard life out in these streets.
I'll do 1. 05B though. My bid stands for 6 hours then I'm out :)
Good luck regardless
I'll do 1. 05B though. My bid stands for 6 hours then I'm out :)
Good luck regardless
If Sky's bid expires, my bid is 650m.
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
See what andyman said about his bostaff, this is for those that wont get his, 2nd best, not far
1.1b bid
1.2b
B