I'm new and would just like some clothes to wear thanks very much for helping
Posts archived: 1,151 / 1,151 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Good afternoon, 1 day old player here. Would love any help I could get, thank you! :)
Hey, I'm new. I could take all the help I can get! TiA
Hey there J I'm newish hope all is well with you
Ok
Heyyy!!!
I would like to apply for a newbie starter kit
Hello. Newbie needs help
Hi I’m new here any chance you could help set me up please?
Looks like your getting bombarded, if the covid funds have not dried up, here I am.
Hi I'm new
Hey im brand new as well =>
I'm new started today
thank you
Im new
Hi is this still a thing??
I am new and could use a hand - thanks!
O double M one man Mafia
Seeks the benefit of affiliated crime wave syndication.
Aye that sounds good huh?
Will look even better if wz to happen.
So let get it craccn,it's not that hard or to much of a task.
We can all kicc ass and bust heads with out ending up behind bars....I think lol
Seeks the benefit of affiliated crime wave syndication.
Aye that sounds good huh?
Will look even better if wz to happen.
So let get it craccn,it's not that hard or to much of a task.
We can all kicc ass and bust heads with out ending up behind bars....I think lol
Hi, I'm on day 2
hello i am new here as i need all the help i can get from torn.