Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by sljhyyt [2758148] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 589 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

sljhyyt [2758148]
Buy when all other people is selling.And sell when all other people is buying -- I said that

Don't like this thread try to achieve 50 dislikes without any likes
Dislikes achieve 20!

I start my 3 funds
Another good fund
where you money go?
2.lowprofit fund(LP)(2.17%this week)
50%-short term stock market investing
30%-long term stock market investing
20%-mid term stock market investing

3.highproit fund(HP)(3.51%profit this week)
100%-short term stock market investing



RULES:
If you invest lots of money,read Big Money Rules
At Least invest 10m for a week
PM me or msg me

LP:
you'll not lose money
if total profit is lower than 1%no fees
if total profit is more than 1% :
60%for you,40% for me
For Exp:
I earn -1%,then you get 0%
I earn 0.5%,then you get 0.5%
I earn 1%,then you get 0.8%


HP:

if total profit is more than 0%:
60%for you,40% for me
For Exp:
I earn -1%,then you get 0%
I earn 5%,then you get 3%
I earn 2%,then you get 1.2%


Big Money Rules:

1.500mil:20%discount for fee you pay to me
2.1bil:25%discount for fee you pay to me
3.3bil:30%discount for fee you pay to me
2.10bil:40%discount for fee you pay to me




History stats:

Mentions: Matzstonks Investments, Over 1 Trillion invested

Xanet [2007324]
"Buy when other people is selling.And sell when other people is buying--I said that"

...isn't this the exact opposite of the goal???
Zapi [2414001]
He wants to catch falling stocks to increase the potential earnings, while that is viable you also see the worse case scenario which is it just keeps falling.
Lonestar [1151936]
Most of what he wrote is copy pasted from this thread.

Level 8 wanting your cash, copying someone else's stuff and creating a new thread when his old one has negative comments and rating and has a networth of 2.5mil while claiming to be good at investing all mean that alarm bells should go off in your head.

This guy will do one of two things. He will either get fedded for multi accounts while holding all your cash or he will scam. Either way, you're going to lose your money.

TL;DR: AVOID

Mentions: Matzstonks Investments, Over 1 Trillion invested

LAFAT [2623027]
"boiiiii come here, i invest veri gud one"

"bestest in the industry. trust me with your billions, i iz no scam trust me. i has 2.5m nw. veri reliable one"

Oh yes im gonna trust a guy whose cat jumped on their keyboard to generate their username.
Tldr; Cat > SLJ

"oh yez "new version" not scam"
sljhyyt [2758148]


[image: awardimages.torn.com]-ATLAS-


    • 0
    • 0

Posted on 11:57:12 - 18/03/22 (1 day ago)
Post link copied to clipboardCopy post link
Damn Matz - I saw the post count rise and thought you must've hired some marketers or something.

I don’t think he is that person,but what thing you do is like this

Lonestar [1151936]
Dude...your networth is 2.5mil. How are we meant to trust you with our cash when you have no experience of managing your own?

Hell, I made 95 million on SYM yesterday....just the profits are worth more than your entire account. The money I play with is probably more than your account will ever be worth and I'm not even rich by Torn standards.....

You can't even afford donator status but yeah, I'll trust you with 15b of my cash hahahaha