Hello people of the Interweb, And all those awesome reds out there, I have an amazing idea for you all.
I feel it is in the best interest of all of the people of torn, to be able to have multiple spouses.
it works in real life right? So why not in torn as well?
now, historically only the noble or super rich people had ‘Harems’ so I propose that only those who live in a castle and up can marry more then one person, and they need to have a Net Worth of at least 1 Billion dollars
now why would we want this I hear you ask?
Here is a few reasons why polygamy is a great idea.
1) you can brag about it to all of your friends (if you still have any)
2) it shows you are super rich
3) it shows that you are a very desirable person to all those who think you smell, or who say that you are ugly
4) to make our dreams come true.
5) it’s 2022, we should be able to marry however many people we want. FREEDOM (plz)
those are just some of the reasons why I think we should have polygamy added to torn.
Please consider this, and thank you if u can help with this.
I feel it is in the best interest of all of the people of torn, to be able to have multiple spouses.
it works in real life right? So why not in torn as well?
now, historically only the noble or super rich people had ‘Harems’ so I propose that only those who live in a castle and up can marry more then one person, and they need to have a Net Worth of at least 1 Billion dollars
now why would we want this I hear you ask?
Here is a few reasons why polygamy is a great idea.
1) you can brag about it to all of your friends (if you still have any)
2) it shows you are super rich
3) it shows that you are a very desirable person to all those who think you smell, or who say that you are ugly
4) to make our dreams come true.
5) it’s 2022, we should be able to marry however many people we want. FREEDOM (plz)
those are just some of the reasons why I think we should have polygamy added to torn.
Please consider this, and thank you if u can help with this.