My PMs are set so anyone can PM me, but have had a few people say they are getting the this person does not want to interact/has blocked you error when they try to PM me. But once they send a dollar or a mail it allows them to PM me
Potential PM issue
Started by python [1009878] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Brad [1414939]
· 3 likes ·
Just make everyone pay to PM you noob
Confirmed this happened to me
Just make everyone pay to PM you noob
Passing along to Nikita for checking. Thanks..!!
Hello
Seems to be, I've replicated it
Passing up to Dima for checking
Thanks
Seems to be, I've replicated it
Passing up to Dima for checking
Thanks
Dima left the team, so I will assign it to Alexander for re-assigment.
We've started working on a new version of chat that will entirely replace this aging system, we no longer have the resources to support this version. I'm afraid I don't know what's causing this, but hopefully you're able to deal with it for now.
Thanks.
Thanks.
we no longer have the resources to support this version.
coupled with
We've started working on a new version
We gonna be with an unsupported chat system for 3 years?