Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tournament

Started by PheoGamesYTTTV [2296017] on in Racing.

6 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
PheoGamesYTTTV [2296017]
I'm going to hold stock E class racing tournament the winner will receive 10 million
There will be a fee off 30k to join I'll need 100 players to join up hopefully there will be 10 races at the end off each race the last 10 players will be eliminated and so on untill the last race there can only be one winner the password will be
Raceday100
Triantos [984160]
Count me in. This sounds good. I like this type of format for a tournament, where the last ten get knocked out each time. If you get enough people to run the tournament I'll donate a couple of million towards the prize money. Would be nice if you put up a post with all racers and results as the tournament progresses. Also a tournament logo would be nice if you intend to run it again in future. The only thing I don't like is how these lower class races are always for stock cars.