.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
$50,000,000 || PSD & AI Files Sold
Separately
[image: txt.1001fonts.net]
[image: txt.1001fonts.net]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)].[/background]
.
"NOT FOR TORN"
I'm the licensed artist for this, idiot.
Much wow though, you know what reverse image search is.
[image: txt.1001fonts.net]Even though it took you almost a day to come up with this. Kudos for the effort, warrior.
Images can be found from the internet r- for 0 originality r- for creativity r- for charging 50m
ps: if anyone wants just pm me, i can do the name small amount of changes at a way more reasonable pricing. (free to 1m at most). Storned is ridiculous
R- for using images for bumps. And not like the image is small either... Like bro, we want to scroll down f**k off
FYI , I'm the licensed artist for all these art. I have been in GFX in the past, just back after a break.
The resolution and text changes are done from the OG files that these are made from. I'm sure you won't find the same HQ Res anywhere else.
So yeh, you can find these in the internet, but they were initially distributed by me.
I own the AI and PSD files for these, so more than Text changes can be done.
[image: i.imgur.com]