Hello,
I am just wandering around trying to find some friends. Coz a game without friends is just a game , on the other hand its more like a family.
To all the fellow players looking for a friend, please feel free to reach out.
:)
Love you all
Start by joining a faction. They are the best place to start looking for a friend.
On that note
baby Champers is recruiting. Dm me for more info about us
Join a well established faction, they usually have daughter factions with younger members that you can grow and compete with. Welcome to Torn
Thank you friend
Appreciate your advice friend :)
Feel free to be apply to ours - We are chilled but active!
Can I have all your stuff?
You’re not looking for a friend. You’re looking for a sugar daddy
I'll be your friend...come on over for a bite....
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Don’t we all? :(
OP: I need friends!
dark95: Don't we all?
Spork: Agreed
Anyone: Let's connect on social media, Spork!
Spork: ...
Literally Anyone: ...what's your socials?
Spork: f**k you! Not gonna find out who I really am! Not today, satan! You think I want some asshole doxxing me for my activities in Torn?!
Fine, i added you as a friend, you can ask me questions if you need help, can't promise you will get an answer you will like, but you are free to msg if you need too
Welcome to Torn!
Salutations friendo
I have attained a encrypted message by the CIA that says not only are your friendless but you also are suffering from no bitches sorry for your loss
Hi there. Welcome to Torn.
Already applied elsewhere but appreciate your invite :)
Sure! I would love to share, but unfortunately I don't have much, although sending a token of love :)
That's indeed a good meme....XD