Is 'nudist' just something you have to be when you're starting out? Or 'does the system know my soul!'?
Why Nudist?
Started by UncleJay [2762563] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
You receive a title based on the Hall of Fame category where you rank the highest. "Nudist" is associating with winning unarmored fights, so you must not have worn armor for a significant number of your attacks.
Check out Torn Stats - Title Tracker to learn about the various titles and see where you rank in other HOF categories.
If you need advice re: which armor to buy, let me know and I'm happy to help. I won't try to sell you any, I'll just tell you what items I recommend for purchase in the Item Market.
Check out Torn Stats - Title Tracker to learn about the various titles and see where you rank in other HOF categories.
If you need advice re: which armor to buy, let me know and I'm happy to help. I won't try to sell you any, I'll just tell you what items I recommend for purchase in the Item Market.
If you want it changed, like Snowqueen said, start wearing armor in fights, and do a lot of something else! (ie trading, crimes, drinking beer, a lot of things can change your title.)
Here's a list of the different Titles available >> https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Title
Since you are a newer account it shouldn't take you long to switch titles.
One of the easiest ones to get is Samaritan, all you have to do is have a friend to send 1 item at a time to then they send them all back at one time. Samaritan is based on the amount of item send actions, not the total amount of items sent.
Since you are a newer account it shouldn't take you long to switch titles.
One of the easiest ones to get is Samaritan, all you have to do is have a friend to send 1 item at a time to then they send them all back at one time. Samaritan is based on the amount of item send actions, not the total amount of items sent.