Is there an app, email or any mechanism to inform my online friends if suddenly something really bad happen to me. I don't always have them on my social media n i really want my online friends stay discreet from my fam.
Vice versa with my friends. Is there an app, email or any mechanism to inform me if suddenly something really bad happen to them without involving their family.
By bad I mean death.
I tried google but all I got are ways to mourn online or other things that aren't the answer I am looking for. I tried quora but unanswered.
Thx
Vice versa with my friends. Is there an app, email or any mechanism to inform me if suddenly something really bad happen to them without involving their family.
By bad I mean death.
I tried google but all I got are ways to mourn online or other things that aren't the answer I am looking for. I tried quora but unanswered.
Thx