Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titles help?

Started by Atefn [2297715] on in Questions & Answers.

25 replies · 526 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Atefn [2297715]
Hello lovely people's of Torn City.
I was hoping some of the nicer people out there would be able to help me. I've been trying hard to get rid of my scavenger title because I no longer want to be torn's equivalent of a seagull but am failing hard to do so. I know its been asked alot but I still would appreciate any help on the way titles work, it's very confusing. I would love to get boxer but I'm still working on my stats, I currently couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat! Any suggestions on the easiest titles to get? And can anyone explain for my dumbass brain how the titles actually get assigned? Thanks so much in advance peeps!
Acarya [2243227]
Read the Why Nudist? question from two days ago.

As for your stats, use the advanced search (binoculars) at the top right of the page. Look for players who are inactive for over one year and have an age between 360 and 380 days. That will get you lots of opponents you can win against with your hands.

Mentions: Why Nudist?

Dry [2610010]
Torns equivalent of a seagull couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a boat lol I hope you manage to change your title man
Atefn [2297715]
So guys further questions about how it works if anyone can answer? My ranks currently higher for booster than scavanger then in 3rd place is boxer, so how do the ranks actually work towards the title? Shouldn't I be a booster now? Oh my torn how confusing you are.
Lohkee [2549042]
Easiest title to get is Samaritan. Send an item that stacks (not weapons or armor) to a friend 1 at a time, then have them send the entire stack back to you. Samaritan title is based on number of item send events, not the amount of item you send.

Might take you a day or a few days, but at least this title isn't limited to energy like the attacking titles.
Atefn [2297715]
Idm using the E to attack for boxer tho, just don't get the way the ranks work at all, if I'm higher in booster I should be booster? Thanks for the reply tho!
Fluffy-Kitten [2489078]
When you become a Supreme Scavenger like me, you start to find the highest quality of trash, such as perfectly good empty boxes.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
Booster is based on se used. You can't gain it as a title until the value is 1+. You rank highly along with the rest of us because the majority of the population have not use a single se.
TheTollTroll [2043237]
Send everyone in torn a hammer! You’ll either get Samaritan or outcast depending on how you respond when people ask you why the hell you keep sending them hammers
Lohkee [2549042]
Your boxer rank has to be higher than your scavenger rank. That title is tied to energy and will take some time. Item sends for Samaritan just takes active time and someone to send the items back.

What do your ranks on torn stats look like?
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Your title is reflective of your highest ranked attribute compared to other active players, and changes at most once a week. The Tornstats title tracker is a decent estimate but it’s not 100% accurate because it’s not considering only active players like the true Torn title does. So your mileage may vary.