Made a new thread
Closed
Started by SlimmyyyCat [2385483] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
bump +
Unbelievable your graphic came by fast and looks nice for me to have my faction become truly flawless.
Bump +
Amazing work fast and exactly the way you want it. Def will use services again.
Bunm +
Great service, exceeded my expectations by far, fast to respond, yet the work isn't too fast, so it is easy to trust the quality he does. Takes his time, overall great work.
(This might be my longest review I've yet done)
(This might be my longest review I've yet done)
bump+
bump+
Bump+
Interested
Bump+
I'm satisfied with the pfp i received. After many bumps and craziness, slimmyyycat stuck with it and gave me a pfp that i like. Even going the extra mile of redoing it several times because i couldn't get it to download.
I'd definitely both recommend and return to Slimmyyycat for all my PFP needs.
Thanks again.
I'd definitely both recommend and return to Slimmyyycat for all my PFP needs.
Thanks again.
Thank you so much for the fast and efficient work...... :)
Bump+
I am back!!!!!!
Bump+
Bump+
Bump+
Bump+