https://imgur.com/a/NvkUgDC
Rank Glitch?
Started by Cursed_Demon [2698883] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
my rank change like 200+ time today...
This has been resolved now, the logs will remain, however.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
ok
My rank says above average and im currently at supreme. You can scroll down to my medals to see the proof.
Same issue, my rank now says i'm average and i'm currently at reasonable. I have medal of reasonable rank.
I'm having this issue but with my title, I'm a theif but my title changed to jobsworth today, despite having received no director trains.