First i think it is a bug then i relized it is a feature
Traveling changes
Started by HOLUX [509465] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 180 / 180 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ive only traveled 2 times ever and i can say the new change is pretty good
The laptop has been useless for quite a while before this change.
You only need a PC (not a laptop) while flying.
Laptop is portable, but who the feck is gonna haul a computer onto a plane and where the heck would you plug it in to use it?
Protest starts here, "Ban computers on planes so the fat blokes can get a seat instead of the computer"
You only need a PC (not a laptop) while flying.
Laptop is portable, but who the feck is gonna haul a computer onto a plane and where the heck would you plug it in to use it?
Protest starts here, "Ban computers on planes so the fat blokes can get a seat instead of the computer"
Oh yes, my flying income.
How do we check the stock market now? It was available on laptop/PC? Can't seem to see it on mobile.
Very Nice update i like it.
Maybe they also in future can add so you can check faction page/company from flying too. But just how it is now is very good also.
Cheers.
Maybe they also in future can add so you can check faction page/company from flying too. But just how it is now is very good also.
Cheers.
I might be blind, but I'm not seeing how to access the market.
Unless I misunderstood, I was assuming the normal item market, not the abroad market.
Unless I misunderstood, I was assuming the normal item market, not the abroad market.
Stock icon in the sidebar
I am loving the new UI changes while flying, it was really annoying not knowing time on OC or energy etc without checking something else...
This is cool...wish they will make faction profiles visible as well...player profiles are visible, and during a ranked war, you may want to check the opponents roster.
Anyway, nice change. Thanks!
Anyway, nice change. Thanks!
I would suggest adding the timer to the traveling icon on the sidebar (similar to education time remaining). Then I could read the forum and check the timer on the same page
This please
Laptops were always useless because you were able to access places with direct links.
Protest starts here:
something something
"Ban computers on planes so the fat blokes can get a seat instead of the computer"
something something
"Ban computers on planes so the fat blokes can get a seat instead of the computer"
Travels 2.0
Crimes 2.0
Missions 2.0
Drugs 2.0
Plushies 2.0
Flowers 2.0
confirmed
Crimes 2.0
Missions 2.0
Drugs 2.0
Plushies 2.0
Flowers 2.0
confirmed
Hit level 15 and go fly yourself
good stuff, no need to open 2nd tabs before flying anymore
Feel great with the change, Refreshing not just white theme and black XD, but I need to Close all my chat just to look time left from traveling, page can't be scrolled down. But that great to have new look X)
They need to move the flight bar time up a bit. All of the chats cover the flight progress bar. A bit OCD... But it's there. Let us see it.
If you use TornTools, the market layout is broken, and they are aware of it. Will be fixed in time - they just found out about it when we all did.
I give it a big thumbs up, makes room for future enhancements that were not available until now. Such as perhaps Crimes 2.0, can do crimes overseas - and then the jail will make more sense.
Maybe now with more 'room' - stock trading could be a future enhancement. It definitely a step in the right direction, I use scripts now to see thing in my inventory, or bazaar, for example, and to see minimal faction stuff - although I can't actually do anything with all that info. TornTools to see my bars/timers...
I give it a big thumbs up, makes room for future enhancements that were not available until now. Such as perhaps Crimes 2.0, can do crimes overseas - and then the jail will make more sense.
Maybe now with more 'room' - stock trading could be a future enhancement. It definitely a step in the right direction, I use scripts now to see thing in my inventory, or bazaar, for example, and to see minimal faction stuff - although I can't actually do anything with all that info. TornTools to see my bars/timers...