Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rehab?

Started by Monday [2402913] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Monday [2402913]
Anyone know where to rehab? Just flew to Switzerland and couldn’t find the rehab option.

I’ve been kind of inactive
xedx [2100735]
It's moved to the new sidebar. On the left side of the screen (on a PC). If you're on mobile, I'm not sure but there will be an icon.
Rake [2543318]
I completely missed it on my first run to rehab with the new travel system. had to make a mental note not to assume I had flown to the wrong country and autopilot through the buying process and fly back.