Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking error

Started by Maestro [2417542] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Maestro [2417542]
I attacked three people abroad today. Upon each victory, I didn't get to choose what to do with the victims. Instead, I got this error:

Oops! Something went wrong during background update request.

I refreshed the page and then the game told me I had left the victim in the street. This happened the times in a row, with three different opponents.
Sinspawn70 [1510560]
Also for me. On the 2nd attack after the the 30 second timer it simply said the fight is over. On both instances the opponent was just left in the street
Lazrusz [2698745]
Happened to me today in South Africa Twice tried to attack someone. Twice got "Oops! Something went wrong during background update request."
cavpaca [2274053]
just happened to me

Oops! Something went wrong during initial load request.
THIS PERSON IS CURRENTLY IN HOSPITAL AND CANNOT BE ATTACKED
In a Canadian hospital for 22 minutes and 29 seconds Attacked by someone

no chance to press hosp/leave/mug

pm for log if needed
Nobody [237547]
I have had multiple issues with timings etc, not as functionally critical as this, I'd still say that this is something we need to get used to for the time being, considering several devs are caught up in war. At least until the war ends, perhaps even longer if any of the devs are taken by the aggressor (Russia).